A Dedicated, Experienced Attorney Fighting to Get You
the Compensation You Deserve
Norman J. Ullom-Morse has established a reputation as a strong advocate for the rights of injured and disabled workers and individuals. In his over 30 years of private practice, he has provided each client an exceptional level of legal knowledge and skill coupled with compassionate guidance through the complexities of litigation and the claims process.
Norm was born and raised in economically disadvantaged southeastern Ohio. Witnessing the difficulties many people faced there, he developed a strong desire to help those dealing with life’s challenges. He chose a career in law because it offered the greatest opportunity to “fight for the underdog” and make a difference in the lives of individuals.
Norm earned a BA in Sociology and an MA in Public Administration from the Ohio State University. While earning his degree at Capital University Law School, Mr. Ullom-Morse interned at a nationally-known personal injury law firm focused on representing injured railroad workers and their families. Upon graduation he became an associate attorney in the firm and eventually became a partner. He handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases, managing all phases of the litigation process from initial investigation to settlement or trial. In addition, he led the firm’s expansion into workers’ compensation law. During his 16+ years at the firm, he earned a reputation for aggressive legal representation while providing personal attention to each client.
In 1994, Norm opened his sole practice, continuing to provide the high quality, personalized legal representation to individuals injured on the job, those who have experienced injury or loss as the result of the negligence of others, and to family members who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one due to the fault of another. He has expanded his practice to include social security disability claims.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors and Awards
- Received "AV" (highest rating for expertise and ethics from Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Honored as a "Top Lawyer" by Columbus CEO
- Program of Trial Advocacy, Court Practice Institute, Autumn 1981
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 1979
- Capital University Law Review, Notes Editor, 1977
- The Ohio State University John Glenn College of Public Affairs, M.A., 1975
- The Ohio State University, B.A., sociology and criminology, 1974
- Columbus Bar Association
- National Association of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice